Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Options and Pilot Data not working

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Options and Pilot Data not working - Page 3 Empty Re: Options and Pilot Data not working

Post  EvilNinjadude Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:23 am

Sir wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:
Someone needs to get key bindings for browsers: Previous tab/Next tab. And then bind THAT to the mouse as well.

I think I got used with Ctrl/Ctrl_Shift + Tab, but I can see how that would make things a lot easier!
Ah, I only remembered (Ctrl-#) for specific tabs, thanks. Would use ctrl-tab more often if I could use the mouse for it.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Options and Pilot Data not working - Page 3 Empty Re: Options and Pilot Data not working

Post  lupus1224 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Downloaded the patch, everything works fine. Good job!

lupus1224

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello again gentlemen,

I installed the patch and it worked flawlessly. I must say, playing with the right screen resolution and better details made this game even more interesting... Also, it allowed me to adjust the Key Bindings properly, according to my controller layout.

So, I would like to thank you all for your effort. And keep up the good work!
Sir
Sir

Back to top Go down

Post  berv Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Hey! I just picked this game up through the IndieGameStand promotion and seem to have run into the same problem. I'm playing it through Desura on a 64-bit Windows 7.
EDIT: And then, just now, a little birdy came along and updated the Desura version. Problem solved; thanks a lot!

berv

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Glad it worked out for you! Hope you're having a blast with the game.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3