Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AutoHotKey Autocast script not working.

Go down

AutoHotKey Autocast script not working. Empty AutoHotKey Autocast script not working.

Post  Innomen on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm

This is not an AHK question.

Hi there, pursuant to a suggestion/desire to autocast certain recurring long cool down abilities I wrote a simple repeating key toggle hotkey script.

The code for this script which is behaving as intended in a notepad is as follows:
Code:
SendNumbers = 0

Loop

if SendNumbers = 1
{ Traytip,Loop is running
Send {z}
sleep 1000
if SendNumbers = 0
goto SkipCode
Send {x}
sleep 1000
if SendNumbers = 0
goto SkipCode
Send {f} ; Corona
sleep 1000
if SendNumbers = 0
goto SkipCode
Send {c}
sleep 1000

SkipCode:   
if SendNumbers = 0
Traytip
}
return

NumpadSub::
SendNumbers := !SendNumbers ;sets the value of SendNumbers to the opposite value, 1 to 0 and 0 to 1
return

Ring runners completely ignores this input. Why?

According to http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/94146-game-ignores-ahk-keystrokes/ on this subject: "If this game uses directinput, you should give up now. "

Does ring runner use "Direct input" ? Is that problem?

See also: https://ringrunner.forumotion.com/t280-feature-request-autocast-slots

Innomen

Back to top Go down

AutoHotKey Autocast script not working. Empty Re: AutoHotKey Autocast script not working.

Post  Paul Dryere on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:45 pm

The game doesn't use DirectInput for keyboard/mouse as far as I can tell (the XNA Framework doesn't fully expose how it handles input). I'm afraid I've never messed with AHK scripting, so I can't really help you find the problem.  Neutral
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

AutoHotKey Autocast script not working. Empty Re: AutoHotKey Autocast script not working.

Post  rtcvb32 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:55 am

Well that explains why I couldn't make a script to forward commands from my PS2 to the game so it would play...
rtcvb32
rtcvb32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down