Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Game Boss Show

+3
EvilNinjadude
perplexingTheorist
ECDryere
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Next Game Boss Show - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next Game Boss Show

Post  Zehezro Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 am

So i watched the video and i felt a bit unsecure when i heard they had 2 minutes to try the two games, cause Ringrunner got such big depth that you dont really enjoy it to its full potentinal right away, specielly compared to the other game you were up agianst in the first round.

I started playing Ringrunner since last friday, and i still have much to learn about the game, especially when it comes to setting your hull up for battle, but thats also some of the fun in the game.

What i am trying to say is that the more you learn about this game, the more you enjoy playing it, it doesn't get boring after some time which i really like. I hope you guys wins this contest, as the other already said, there's big potentinal in this game Smile and Im already starting to get used to flooded gate aswell Wink - Casters cheers

Edit: sorry for subject change, but im no where as experienced as you other to discuss about setups and such, but hopefully i will get there at some point Smile
Zehezro
Zehezro

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 am

Glad you're enjoying the depth of Ring Runner, Zehezro! In fact, we're currently working to add even more depth! What a Face
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehezro Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 am

ECDryere wrote:Glad you're enjoying the depth of Ring Runner, Zehezro! In fact, we're currently working to add even more depth! What a Face

looking forward to that, keep up the good work ^^ Ringrunner is amazing
Zehezro
Zehezro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 am

Zehezro wrote:...Im already starting to get used to flooded gate aswell Wink - Casters cheers...
It would seem that you have learned from the best. Cool (I'm implying something here)
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 am

aivadarker wrote:this game have what sadly most aaa titels don't have.... depth and combined with the amazing gameplay and good story this is a hit game already in my book Very Happy
I can't even express how much I agree with this statement.
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 am

Zehezro wrote: I hope you guys won this contest
Fixed that for you Very Happy
Enjoy your mind screw.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, though how any human can pilot a caster (The Bots all have Aimbot) is a mystery to me. I'm also kinda surprised that everyone is taking a liking to Flooded Gate, though maybe just everyone ON THE FORUMS is just that hardcore. Maybe the sort of person to play on Rookie would never think of coming here... Question
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehezro Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 am

EvilNinjadude wrote:
Zehezro wrote: I hope you guys won this contest
Fixed that for you Very Happy
Enjoy your mind screw.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, though how any human can pilot a caster (The Bots all have Aimbot) is a mystery to me. I'm also kinda surprised that everyone is taking a liking to Flooded Gate, though maybe just everyone ON THE FORUMS is just that hardcore. Maybe the sort of person to play on Rookie would never think of coming here... Question

Well as for casters i use aoe abillities and just try to keep distance, easier to hit with and they do fine damage, at least good enought for me.
About the flooded gate, i think all will slowly become better as they play the game. I didn't start on flooded gate either, but in my case i learn better from fighting agianst harder opponents, on arch-sage and under i didn't bother with dodging, just went straigth in and used aoe abillities. on Flooded gate however i had to, if not i would die.

Of course i dont hope people gets scared away from Ringrunner because some of us is playing on a harder level then they might be able to at the start.. cause Ringrunner is a amazing game cheers
Zehezro
Zehezro

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:17 am

damn just saw the 4th episode and i must say if you don't win this then i will pretty much lose all hope in humanity hehe. i dont think i could use 5 minutes in any of the other games as they look ... well... boring and it look like ringrunner have more content then all the others combined!!!.

i will be voting for you for sure Very Happy
syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Dryere Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:51 am

Thanks! cheers

Unfortunately, as part of the rules of the show, the demo we put out to the public will have to be cut down to two missions. One will be the Crash Course for Sages, and the other a multiplayer mode, likely wave mode.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 am

yes wave mode would be a good multiplayer mode to show people it show the greatest amount of content.

but yes only 2 missions makes it a bit harder to make people see how awesome ringrunner is.

but ringrunner is alot more aaa then indie compaired to the other games so if i were you i would put many hints in the demo hinting to all the cool game modes that ringrunner have already and the amazing story too Very Happy
syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Congrats on making it to the finals man!
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Thanks! Try to get as many friends to vote as you can! Razz
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:19 pm

ECDryere wrote:Thanks! Try to get as many friends to vote as you can! Razz

I'll post a link around face book and stuff to get a couple of my friends interested
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:07 am

just posted this on the youtube video

Lennart Kristensen
as one of the sadly few that have played the nearly full version of ringrunner i can say that ringrunner is not as big as Enrique said. ITS EVEN BIGGER.. i payed 50 usd on kickstarter to play this game... if in knew then how good this game is i would have payed many times that!

syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Dryere Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 am

Thanks for the support guys! cheers This is gonna be a close one. Shocked
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 am

No problem. It all feels deserved. And yes, it IS going to be very close indeed.

Also, every damn time it happens that when I check my mail, I see one reply on these forums from some time ago. As soon as I check it, and read the message, and leave the page, within one minute the next reply appears as if by magic. It's happened for like the fifth time now.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2