Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Thank you and... Multiplayer?

3 posters

Go down

Big Thank you and... Multiplayer? Empty Big Thank you and... Multiplayer?

Post  Ennte Mon May 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi Guys,

I got the game in the recent gog sale. Sounded not too bad, was cheap and I needed some new stuff justify buying that controller. Even local coop? Could be some hours of fun.

What I didn't expect was a game that big, that well-rounded and that much fun. Most of those games either lack a story, good gameplay, fun missions or any combination. But Ring Runner delivered in every aspect. The story is great, the humour fits my needs, the missions are as diverse as you could imagine in a game like this, the mechanics work, the key assignment is top, hell you even display all keys and they switch from controller to keyboard in a second if you wish to switch.

Where the hell do you guys come from to make almost everything better than the big developers in their AAA titles? Did you just write the story around your own superpowers? Really there hasn't been a game for quite a while that I was just so content with.

I even tried the multiplayer with a friend and it was glorious. I'd love to tinker around with multiple hulls and strategies, outsmart my enemy with build and skill and blow up gloriously. After testing it I wanted to join an online game... only to find none. Is this a problem with my network or are there really no servers? Is this gem hidden too well from the general public to have a sturdy multiplayer playerbase? Or are there some times where you gather to blow some things up? I would really love to play it in multiplayer sometimes.

Well, I still have quite some things to do in the campaign, so no hurries. But a few multiplayer matches would be really cool.

Greetings
Ennte

Ennte

Back to top Go down

Big Thank you and... Multiplayer? Empty Re: Big Thank you and... Multiplayer?

Post  EvilNinjadude Mon May 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Ennte wrote: Is this gem hidden too well from the general public to have a sturdy multiplayer playerbase?
I think you hit the nail on the head there.

I'm always up for a game, why not add me on steam. Name's the same.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Mon May 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Ennte wrote:Hi Guys,
s this gem hidden too well from the general public to have a sturdy multiplayer playerbase?

Sounds like we should change that
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down