Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network.

+4
perplexingTheorist
ECDryere
EvilNinjadude
Aratex
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should the show be with a Live host (filmed) or should everything be 2d animated?

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pending] The Subrostrum Network.

Post  ECDryere Mon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, as you guys probably know, we've had very little exposure since the small influx that The Next Game Boss brought, but worry not! We have some planned publicity prior to launch, but the launch itself will, of course, bring in the largest amount of new players and interested community members.

We really appreciate your enthusiasm. Seriously, it's been a big source of inspiration to both my brother and I, but you have to understand that it's pretty tough to get a lot of folks excited about an indie game from an unknown studio that has yet to launch. Just to give you an idea, discounting The Next Game Boss version, the number of demo downloads is still well under 1,000 across all time. In fact, there've been less downloads than pre-purchased copies of the game.

Interest and activity will undoubtedly rise once people actually start playing. There will no doubt be dozens of let's play videos, reviews, streams, and releases to talk about, but I agree that perhaps a blog would be easier to maintain. You can always scale up to videos if there's enough community members willing to help out.

I'm nearly done with our totally revamped website, and I'd be happy to feature the blog if you'd be willing to maintain it. Of course, I can help out as well. Very Happy
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pending] The Subrostrum Network.

Post  ECDryere Mon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

*Editing note: I've changed the status to "pending," no need to be so resigned just yet. Razz

And in other news, Paul has just finished adding the Achievements System. We will be getting you the full campaign for testing very soon. *Note that this will still not be the final edit of the campaign.*
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Tue May 07, 2013 4:40 am

Looking forward to campaign 1.0!
Almost halfway through my exams, however they are sorta split down the middle and the other half are starting later this month.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum