Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network.

+4
perplexingTheorist
ECDryere
EvilNinjadude
Aratex
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should the show be with a Live host (filmed) or should everything be 2d animated?

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pending] The Subrostrum Network.

Post  EvilNinjadude Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Creativity? Oh no. And I thought YOU were good at designing stuff! If not, then who made my avatar?

I'm also going to be rather busy for the next few months... our community seems to consists of busy people who'd love to help get the game the attention it deserves but are at the same time hindered by their own lives.

I'll have to prepare for and take my exams up to May, and if the game isn't out by then, you guys can have ALL my free time. Aratex too, if you need me to participate in anything. Just don't expect anything creative...
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Pending] The Subrostrum Network.

Post  perplexingTheorist Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Aratex wrote:With all the footage that perplexingTheorist have provided we should have enough gameplay to make atleast 1 episode with some variation. I will be more forward about what kind of footage I need in the future but right now I just need something to show off on the launch episode.
yay! I'll try to get some more game play variants including some arcade gameplay.

Aratex wrote:But for Icons, I'm not a very good designer so I need someone who can come up with some icons in a Ring Runner style that would represent the main host and atleast one co-host. I will still be trying to come up with some but I could really use some help. Cause creativity is something that I lack.
I may have someone for that. I just asked them about it right now.

Aratex wrote:astly, I have been a bit quiet on the forum lately because I have been busy. I'm currently looking for a new place to live, and I have already looked at one house but it turned out to be a really bad deal so I will have to keep looking. I won't be moving in a few months but It will still take some of my time that I could otherwise spend on working on the Subrostrum Network. (Just keep this in mind as we crack on)
Good luck on the house hunting!

EvilNinjadude wrote:I'm also going to be rather busy for the next few months... our community seems to consists of busy people who'd love to help get the game the attention it deserves but are at the same time hindered by their own lives.

I'll have to prepare for and take my exams up to May, and if the game isn't out by then, you guys can have ALL my free time. Aratex too, if you need me to participate in anything. Just don't expect anything creative...
Good luck with your tests. I'm kinda in the same boat with school, but I have some time to record during the week when we need a video.

perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:02 pm

So I have a person (my girl friend) who may make the icons we need, but she needs us to be less vague with what we want. Like, do we want drawn persona's and characters for us or what? Anything more specific will do.
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 am

You can feel free to use any of the existing icons -- the ones available on this thread. If you want one of them in a larger size, let me know. You can also use any of the "races pictures," which you can find on our Steam Greenlight page. Again, I can provide the components, such as the pictures of the beings without the backgrounds if you're interested.

That being said, I should let you all know that I will be getting married tomorrow, affraid and I'll be on my honeymoon all of next week, but I will stay in contact and keep up with forum activity the best I can.

By the way, Team Forum Spammers, your signs and marquees are already in the Space City environment. Hope you like them. Razz
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:57 am

Congratulations! Best wishes from team forum spammers! Very Happy

Have fun while you're out there, so you can come back refreshed and happy! I also can't wait to see the Space City environment for myself. Will there be tunnels? (Please let there be tunnels)
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:42 am

ECDryere wrote:You can feel free to use any of the existing icons -- the ones available on this thread. If you want one of them in a larger size, let me know. You can also use any of the "races pictures," which you can find on our Steam Greenlight page. Again, I can provide the components, such as the pictures of the beings without the backgrounds if you're interested.

That being said, I should let you all know that I will be getting married tomorrow, affraid and I'll be on my honeymoon all of next week, but I will stay in contact and keep up with forum activity the best I can.

By the way, Team Forum Spammers, your signs and marquees are already in the Space City environment. Hope you like them. Razz

Congratulations Smile

Also I can't wait for the Space City environment now!
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:22 am

ECDryere wrote:

Congratulations and best of wishes!
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehezro Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 am

ECDryere wrote:That being said, I should let you all know that I will be getting married tomorrow, affraid and I'll be on my honeymoon all of next week, but I will stay in contact and keep up with forum activity the best I can.

congratulation with the marriage Exclamation
Zehezro
Zehezro

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm off to get married now! Shocked

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 774269_4408159488578_228115315_o

I'll still be in touch! Wink
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:52 pm

So I was sitting here, writing the script for the show, when suddenly...

Some concept for the show pops up (that didn't make it).

[Pending] The Subrostrum Network. - Page 2 Rrr1w

Thought it'd be funny to put it up here Smile (colors are off cause of CMYK didn't notice until too late Very Happy)
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Dryere Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Really like the design, colors and all! Smile

The next patch is nearly finished, the Space City is implemented, as well as several new veterancy abilities. Just finishing up The Next Game Boss demo mode of our game, which is unfortunately limited to 2 missions of the game.

We are gonna need all the help we can get if we make it to the final two where the winner is decided by online voting. Something as simple as leaving a positive comment about ring runner in the comments of the episodes will go a long way. Here is a link to the latest episode in case you haven't watched it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXbL2akrxQA
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:Really like the design, colors and all! Smile

The next patch is nearly finished, the Space City is implemented, as well as several new veterancy abilities. Just finishing up The Next Game Boss demo mode of our game, which is unfortunately limited to 2 missions of the game.

We are gonna need all the help we can get if we make it to the final two where the winner is decided by online voting. Something as simple as leaving a positive comment about ring runner in the comments of the episodes will go a long way. Here is a link to the latest episode in case you haven't watched it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXbL2akrxQA

Just watched the latest episode. Very cool Smile

Also can't wait to see the signs in the Space City Very Happy
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:23 am

Congrats on making it to the next round
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:25 am

I'll wait until there's no longer Praise of Ring Runner in the top comments of that video. Razz
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm proud to present the Intro for the Subrostrum Network.

Animation by Syther.
Music by Syther.
Logo by Aratex.

I'm really excited about it. To see some actual content revolving the show is awesome cheers
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Dryere Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Nice! cheers

Really like the transition between Break and the logo.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:Nice! cheers

Really like the transition between Break and the logo.

glad you like it Very Happy
syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Aratex wrote:I'm proud to present the Intro for the Subrostrum Network.

Animation by Syther.
Music by Syther.
Logo by Aratex.

I'm really excited about it. To see some actual content revolving the show is awesome cheers

Man that's really cool!
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm

perplexingTheorist wrote:
Aratex wrote:I'm proud to present the Intro for the Subrostrum Network.

Animation by Syther.
Music by Syther.
Logo by Aratex.

Man that's really cool!

thanks!
syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 pm

It really did turn out much better than I thought it would.
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Wow, surprisingly awesome. I am curious.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:52 am

Update : So It's been quiet.

So now, we almost have our assets ready, but, I'm torn at the moment because I don't think we're going to be making the deadline. I've been busy with other things and the show has therefore been delayed.

I really wish I could spend more time on it, but my real life has gotten in the way of it.

I'm unsure how much content we have that would be worth a episode, basicly I'm still writing the timeline for the first episode, and figuring out what I'm actually going to feature and still learning how to actually edit a video, I got the basics down which is pretty much all I need but I don't feel comfortable enough to make something that I would air. Alternatively someone else could be doing all the editing and rendering, if they are willing.

Those of you who are involved in the Show please PM me an update on how far you are with what you're doing so that I can make a more realistic deadline and possibly how far we've gotten. Let's round up what we've done, so I think those of us who are involved should get together on a skype conversation or W/E so that we can talk about what's going to happen, so that we can better organize our work.

Please PM me and we'll try to find a time where we can just sit down and talk about the show.

Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  Selyp Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 am

Very cool idea - I'm not sure I can contribute much since I am very busy with my own channel, but I'll definitely stop by and show some support if you get everything up and running!

Selyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Sun May 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Updated.
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 am

Aw man. But I agree, it was an ambitious project.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum