Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where'd the Alpha Demo Go?!

2 posters

Go down

Where'd the Alpha Demo Go?! Empty Where'd the Alpha Demo Go?!

Post  ECDryere Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:18 pm

*UPDATE* The demo is up and available for download here.

We were very fortunate to be selected to participate in the second season of IGN's The Next Game Boss. In accordance to the rules of the show, we are restricting access to our game's demo until March 2nd, 2013. The exception to this, of course, is to all of our Kickstarter backers and folks who have pre-purchased the game.

We ask that those of you who have access to the demo not share it or make it public until March 2nd, 2013.

Thanks for your cooperation, and we apologize for the temporary inconvenience, but we couldn't pass up this opportunity! cheers

If you have any questions, as always, feel free to ask!
-Enrique

Last edited by ECDryere on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Where'd the Alpha Demo Go?! Empty Re: Where'd the Alpha Demo Go?!

Post  EvilNinjadude Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 am

This pretty much answers any questions about sharing the Multiplayer beta that I've ever asked before.

How's that Multiplayer beta coming along?
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:40 am

The multiplayer update is basically done. Tomorrow we'll be doing a bit more testing and a few play-throughs of the single player campaign because we've changed quite a bit. As that's going on, Paul will be working on setting up the beta to be automatically updated in order to avoid incompatibilities and installation errors. Once that's done, we'll release the beta. This could take as little as a couple of days, but you can probably expect it some time this weekend. What a Face
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 am

ECDryere wrote:The multiplayer update is basically done. Tomorrow we'll be doing a bit more testing and a few play-throughs of the single player campaign because we've changed quite a bit. As that's going on, Paul will be working on setting up the beta to be automatically updated in order to avoid incompatibilities and installation errors. Once that's done, we'll release the beta. This could take as little as a couple of days, but you can probably expect it some time this weekend. What a Face
I think this calls for a new Playthrough of the campaign as well! Since I won't be customizing the ships myself, I may have to select a lower difficulty. I might have to drop to Arch Sage. bounce Wink

Also, in case you have watched the video I have put out in that other thread, please don't fix that "feature". It's so counterintuitive that you would have to know it was there to use it. Besides, that level is a tutorial anyway. Wink
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 am

Oh? I'll have to check it out tomorrow! Shocked
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down