Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlock Alpha Demo

2 posters

Go down

Unlock Alpha Demo Empty Unlock Alpha Demo

Post  Thepurpose Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:28 am

Hello, I just wanted to start of saying I believe this game has great promise!! I've really enjoyed it soo much that I indeed pre-ordered a copy of the game. But I might be missing something or maybe it's possible that it can't be unlocked yet. I just wanted to ask if anyone could let me know how to unlock the demo? I do have the receipt and was considering on contacting Atma Core, but I wanted to give this a try first. Thanks for your time!

Purpose

Hello again, Well thank you so much for getting back to me in such a short time! I appreciate that a lot and I did receive the e-mail. I should have done a little more researching of course cause almost right after I wrote this I seen in another post that pretty much answered my question. I can't wait to jump back into the game and experience the glory that you guys have created! Thanks again!

Last edited by Thepurpose on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Question Answered)

Thepurpose

Back to top Go down

Unlock Alpha Demo Empty Re: Unlock Alpha Demo

Post  Paul Dryere Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:52 am

Sorry for the delay, we are still responding to pre-purchases manually. Embarassed

I sent you an email with all the info you need.

If you need anything else, I check the forums pretty regularly. Smile
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down