Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping getting an error

Go down

Keeping getting an error Empty Keeping getting an error

Post  Bronxsta Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm trying to start the game, it installs, then I get a message saying the application can't be started
I checked the error details and saw this:

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [8/23/2013 6:24:47 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (SubscriptionState)
- Cannot activate a deployment with earlier version than the current minimum required version of the application.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckMinimumRequiredVersion(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployment)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

Bronxsta

Back to top Go down

Keeping getting an error Empty Re: Keeping getting an error

Post  Paul Dryere Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey bronxsta, and welcome to the forums.

Take a look at this forum post. https://ringrunner.forumotion.com/t183-known-problems-solutions

I'm assuming that you got the game from Desura, there is a solution in the post I hope will work for you.

If it doesn't resolve the problem, please let me know.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down