Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop

2 posters

Go down

(Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop Empty (Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop

Post  Innomen Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 am

It's a bit of a pain having to right click every item when you're looking for something specific. (In this case passives.)

Thanks for your time, attention, and consuming my free time like a merciless but benevolent vampire. (I always wanted to meet a vampire... Be careful what you wish for I guess.)

Last edited by Innomen on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : They granted the request. Yay!)

Innomen

Back to top Go down

(Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop Empty Re: (Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop

Post  Xanhou Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:47 pm

With the latest patch you can buy stuff from the customize ship menu.
There, all not-bought-yet items will be shown, just like the owned items, only with a different colour.

Xanhou

Back to top Go down

(Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop Empty Re: (Granted) Feature Request: Item Icon in Shop

Post  Innomen Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Indeed! I saw that. Excellent Smile

Innomen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down