Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and where are you?!

3 posters

Go down

Hello and where are you?! Empty Hello and where are you?!

Post  Azix Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Hello all,

I stumbled upon this game and I have to say that I love it so far. The story is excellent and is one of those games that I couldn't put down. The mechanics are unique and fresh. It may have some elements, but it feels like a new genre to me.

To be honest with you, it came down to you and an MMO Mech game that had up to 200 people on a battlefield at a time, which sounds awesome.

Space trumps mechs in this case, though.

I look forward to seeing you all online. Is there a way that I can join multiple regions to see any matches in progress? I am US East.

Thanks and good luck guys! I will spread the word to my friends best I can.

Lucas/Azix

Azix

Back to top Go down

Hello and where are you?! Empty Re: Hello and where are you?!

Post  Paul Dryere Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Welcome to the forums Azix! cheers

Thanks for the kind words, they keep us motivated. Smile

As for searching multiple regions for multiplayer simultaneously, it isn't currently possible. The networking solution we use only allows for you to be connected to a single region at a time. It may be possible to be swapping through regions while the Game List is active, but it would take a bit of doing. I'll definitely put it on my to do list. study
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 am

Paul Dryere wrote:Welcome to the forums Azix! cheers

Thanks for the kind words, they keep us motivated. Smile

As for searching multiple regions for multiplayer simultaneously, it isn't currently possible. The networking solution we use only allows for you to be connected to a single region at a time. It may be possible to be swapping through regions while the Game List is active, but it would take a bit of doing. I'll definitely put it on my to do list. study
It'll definitely make it easier to find a match! I'd anticipate this feature too.

Azix, I'm European, but I'll try finding you on the US servers every now and then! Did you know that you can pause the game and leave it running in the background by entering the menu? When someone joins it'll play a sound effect and unpause, so you can just switch back and play with whoever joined!
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:43 am

Hey Azix

I'm on the east coast as well
feel free to message me sometime if you want to play

(although i'm in the mist of trying to get to play the entirety of the game at the moment)
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum