Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control

4 posters

Go down

Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control Empty Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control

Post  Red15 Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 am

This feature set would improve learning curve for new people as they can examine in detail how they died or failed to finish off someone.
It would allow compilations for youtube videos which can increase public interest.

I'm having lots of other ideas for improvements (smaller than this !) would you prefer me posting them seperatly or more bundled ?

Red15

Back to top Go down

Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control Empty Re: Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control

Post  ECDryere Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Hello, Red!

That would definitely be an awesome idea, and one that we'll certainly look into implementing if the game takes off. Right now our development priorities are:

• Finish the Story-Driven Campaign
  • Ship Balancing
  • Net code optimization
  • Implement MOBA-like mode

Once this is done, hopefully late May, we'll be looking for all sorts of ways to improve the game -- this being a great way!

As for other ideas and suggestions, feel free to pile them all into this thread, or just suggest them as they come to you while you play!

Thanks for the feedback! cheers
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control Empty Re: Feature Request: Replay saving/playback with speed control

Post  Selyp Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 am

I agree this would be really helpful, and I think could contribute a lot if you guys are attempting to create an e-Sport type competitive scene.

Selyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

If you guys are interested in gathering an audience for the game you should visit this thread.

Maybe we can work together to make something awesome.
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:41 am

I'd really love to see that! Surprised
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Red15 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 am

Aratex wrote:If you guys are interested in gathering an audience for the game you should visit this thread.

Maybe we can work together to make something awesome.

This was part of my motivation to suggest this feature.

Red15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down