Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multitasking problems

2 posters

Go down

Multitasking problems Empty Multitasking problems

Post  perplexingTheorist Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Any I the only one bothered by the fact that it is really difficult to multitask with ring runner open?

When ever i have the game open, i usually need to exit out of it to do other things and I find it a little bothersome. This is usually because my mouse cursor won't exit the ring runner window. Is there any fix to this, or maybe future patches that would fix this? I really hate having to exit out the game to do other stuff, it's just really fun >O<
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Multitasking problems Empty Re: Multitasking problems

Post  Paul Dryere Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm

If you are running it windowed, you should be able to alt-tab to any other task without problem. When running fullscreen, you might run into problems with alt tabbing to other tasks. For example you will lose all procedurally generated graphics content (nebula and planet textures most notably). The game should still run when tabbing back in most cases though.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:If you are running it windowed, you should be able to alt-tab to any other task without problem. When running fullscreen, you might run into problems with alt tabbing to other tasks. For example you will lose all procedurally generated graphics content (nebula and planet textures most notably). The game should still run when tabbing back in most cases though.

I'll give it a few more shots, but it's been giving me some difficulties on occasion.
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum