Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval?

2 posters

Go down

How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval? Empty How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval?

Post  perplexingTheorist Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 pm

How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval?

This has really been bugging me about the steam greenlight thing. I never know how much community approval games have.

But anyways, do we have a way of telling if Ring Runner has been catching interest?
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval? Empty Re: How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval?

Post  Paul Dryere Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Only the actual person who posted the Greenlight can see its current status, we have slowly but surely been making progress, but we still have a ways to go. We hope being a part of the Next Game Boss will help raise awareness of our game, as well as our multiplayer demo.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval? Empty Re: How do we tell if the steam greenlight thing is getting community approval?

Post  perplexingTheorist Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:Only the actual person who posted the Greenlight can see its current status, we have slowly but surely been making progress, but we still have a ways to go. We hope being a part of the Next Game Boss will help raise awareness of our game, as well as our multiplayer demo.

i'll definitely pass the game around to my friends and see if any of them are interested in playing
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down