Lack of user posting.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Is anyone else astonished by the lack of posts by registered members and sages?

I mean, there is 177 members, and I only see 10ish that are actually active.
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Paul Dryere on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm

It will probably pick up after we release our multiplayer demo. Very Happy
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:It will probably pick up after we release our multiplayer demo. Very Happy

Whoa, when's that happening?
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Paul Dryere on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 pm

If all goes well, around new years. Smile
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:If all goes well, around new years. Smile
OH SHIT
CAN'T WAIT
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Hot damn. I'm gonna be rolling out with you guys as soon as I possibly can.

We should get in a Team vs. AI.... Theo (can I call you Theo? It's shorter Razz ), and you Devs too, let's team up and show everyone what kicking Ass is all about.



(The answer, of course, is KICKING ASS.)
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Paul Dryere on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Just a heads up, I only play on flooded gate difficulty! Cool
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:Just a heads up, I only play on flooded gate difficulty! Cool
I'd laugh at what your game thinks difficult, but I do have to ask you where that term comes from. I may not be 'THAT old' as I like to call it.
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Paul Dryere on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Haha, age has nothing to do with it. The Flooded Gate is an important concept in the Ring Runner Novel, not sure I can say much more than that without spoilers. Smile
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Paul Dryere on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:41 pm

The coop multiplayer modes are designed to be a good bit more difficult than the current single player ones, so they can get really nasty at higher difficulty settings. Cool
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Paul Dryere wrote:Haha, age has nothing to do with it. The Flooded Gate is an important concept in the Ring Runner Novel, not sure I can say much more than that without spoilers. Smile

mu-mu-mu-MAXIMUM HIPSTERRRRRRRR

So Hipster, it ain't even funny. Employing references before they are references, seriously.
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Paul Dryere on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 am

Cool Cool Cool
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  madpinger on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 pm

There has been no new news, Thus this must be a hoax. The lack of activity is a clear indicator of this.

What's really going on is that the world ends soon. This is just a fund raising project for the end of the world party they're hosting for family and friends.

The possibilities of endless speculation derived from sensory deprivation abound. :3
(Yes, I was bored. Del if need be :p)

Also, while I'm spamming. Have you released anything other than the Alpha Yet ? (wondering about rather or not there is a single player beta build out or not)
avatar
madpinger

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  ECDryere on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

madpinger wrote:
What's really going on is that the world ends soon. This is just a fund raising project for the end of the world party they're hosting for family and friends.
Haha, you got us! We were in league with the Mayans all along! Razz

What's really going on is that we're making the jump to multiplayer. Once that's done, you can expect common patches and updates, although our focus will be on completing the story-driven campaign.

There is a single-player Beta out that a few of our Kickstarter backers have. It'll be made available to everyone who pre-purchased as we near the release!

avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:43 am

madpinger wrote:There has been no new news, Thus this must be a hoax. The lack of activity is a clear indicator of this.

What's really going on is that the world ends soon. This is just a fund raising project for the end of the world party they're hosting for family and friends.

The possibilities of endless speculation derived from sensory deprivation abound. :3
(Yes, I was bored. Del if need be :p)

Also, while I'm spamming. Have you released anything other than the Alpha Yet ? (wondering about rather or not there is a single player beta build out or not)

I got a beta build for beating one of the sage's challenges. Keep your eye out for those.
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:10 am

Yeah, the beta is a bit longer than the alpha in terms of content and campaign length, which also gives me more stuff to check. I'll also unlock all the stuff once I finish and will check that next.

While we're checking, DESTORY RELAY. pls.
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  planetseasoning on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:58 pm

I gotta start playing more! need to brush up on my game so I can be a contender in time for multi-player release study
...tonight! it's gonna happen queen
avatar
planetseasoning

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-29
Age : 30
Location : Richardson Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 am

planetseasoning wrote:I gotta start playing more! need to brush up on my game so I can be a contender in time for multi-player release study
...tonight! it's gonna happen queen
Whooo! We are now a 6-person Community!
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  madpinger on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Only you can stop the lack of forum posts, By posting. alien
avatar
madpinger

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:18 am

madpinger wrote:Only you can stop the lack of forum posts, By posting. alien

It's ironic because I haven't been posting much this past week XD
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:07 am

Thou shalt post moar. Why don't we think up something else to do before Multiplayer? I thought maybe... trying to do Spire Battle in a ship without Engine, Aux Drives, Power Hub, Heatsink, Utility, weapons bays, and Corona Slot? Trust me guys, it was amazingly fun.

Especially the part when I couldn't move.

Now trying the F5 Mercury and R5F Pegasus. I think this would make a great Sage's Challenge!
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 pm

EvilNinjadude wrote:Thou shalt post moar. Why don't we think up something else to do before Multiplayer? I thought maybe... trying to do Spire Battle in a ship without Engine, Aux Drives, Power Hub, Heatsink, Utility, weapons bays, and Corona Slot? Trust me guys, it was amazingly fun.

Especially the part when I couldn't move.

Now trying the F5 Mercury and R5F Pegasus. I think this would make a great Sage's Challenge!
wait, so you are bassically just a turret then?
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 pm

perplexingThoerist wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:Thou shalt post moar. Why don't we think up something else to do before Multiplayer? I thought maybe... trying to do Spire Battle in a ship without Engine, Aux Drives, Power Hub, Heatsink, Utility, weapons bays, and Corona Slot? Trust me guys, it was amazingly fun.

Especially the part when I couldn't move.

Now trying the F5 Mercury and R5F Pegasus. I think this would make a great Sage's Challenge!
wait, so you are bassically just a turret then?
Nope. Turrets can actually Turn.
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  madpinger on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:20 pm

gg, that color in nested quotes x.x

My Eyes !! My Eyes !!
avatar
madpinger

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  perplexingTheorist on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm

EvilNinjadude wrote:
perplexingThoerist wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:Thou shalt post moar. Why don't we think up something else to do before Multiplayer? I thought maybe... trying to do Spire Battle in a ship without Engine, Aux Drives, Power Hub, Heatsink, Utility, weapons bays, and Corona Slot? Trust me guys, it was amazingly fun.

Especially the part when I couldn't move.

Now trying the F5 Mercury and R5F Pegasus. I think this would make a great Sage's Challenge!
wait, so you are bassically just a turret then?
Nope. Turrets can actually Turn.

wat
how
would you even play then?
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of user posting.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum