Introduction Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction Thread!

Post  perplexingTheorist on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:53 pm

This is an introduction thread so we can get to know eachother!
here we go;


Hello everyone! I'm ziggy, aka perplexingTheorist, a kickstarter backer and alpha player!

My kickstarter name was Siegfried Boyd Isidro-Cloudas, my full name if any of you were wondering.

I play a multitude of games, including TF2, LoL, Binding of Issac, Castle Story (alpha build), and some others.

I also play a handful of card and board games, including magic and settlers of catan.
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  ECDryere on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi Siegfried! Thanks for starting this thread up. As most of you may already know I am Enrique C. Dryere (or ECDryere). I'm the artist (sound/writing/graphics/music/web) for Ring Runner. Have you had a chance to play the beta or demo? If so, what're your favorite ships and skills? What a Face
avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  perplexingTheorist on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm currently running the Alpha demo, and may i add it's pretty awsome.

I haven't played enough yet to have a favorite ship yet, but I really like the arsenal archtype and the turret deploying abilities. I only have about 25% of the stuff unlocked at the moment, but I'm sure I'll come onto favorites as i unlock more.

How about you Enrique?
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  ECDryere on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:02 am

That's a tough one. I've been playing Ring Runner for a few years now, Wink and I'm happy to say that my favorite archetype has changed several times. I've probably used a fighter most, followed by casters. What a Face
avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  Aratex on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi!

My name is Alex D. Leidersdorff, I'm from Denmark. I'm a Data Technician student, and I'm interested in anything computer related basically, but I like to sit down and write, sometimes.

Looking forward to chatting with you all Very Happy
avatar
Aratex

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  ECDryere on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

You're very welcome, Alex. Glad to have such talented players testing our game! I still can't believe you guys are blowing through Flooded Gate Difficulty. I hope you'll like the next level of difficulty we'll be putting out very soon (possibly tonight): The Pool. It's spicy! cherry
avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  Aratex on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 pm

ECDryere wrote:You're very welcome, Alex. Glad to have such talented players testing our game! I still can't believe you guys are blowing through Flooded Gate Difficulty. I hope you'll like the next level of difficulty we'll be putting out very soon (possibly tonight): The Pool. It's spicy! cherry

You flatterer! It can get pretty hairy sometimes, but usually end up with somewhere between 15 - 30 killstreaks on Spire Battles and win without them ever touching my base, depending on what I'm up against ofcourse (AI seems to be really good with Grapplers IF they are in a durable loadout, which they usually are).

The Pool. Sounds like a nice and happy place, I can't wait!
avatar
Aratex

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  ECDryere on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

aratex2000 wrote:The Pool. Sounds like a nice and happy place, I can't wait!

It's where thread goes when it's "collected." Wink
avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  Zehezro on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Well, I might aswell introduce myself - My name is Kim Stark and im also from Denmark, im currently in apprenticeship as a shop assistant. and i like to draw, play games and visit fitness center. It was actually Alex that showed me the game when it still was in kickstart phase, and since then i have heard about it and even sometimes watched him play it. Today i tried it myself for the first time with him and it was chaos in the start, but slowly became really fun, later got at go alone as Caster and can only say i love them! cheers
avatar
Zehezro

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  ECDryere on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Ah, a fellow Caster-lover! Glad to have ya! Smile
avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  syther on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 am

well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

avatar
syther

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 am

aivadarker wrote:well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

Oh, the Ace Drive! It also affects projectile abilities... hm... maybe I could make something of that.
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  syther on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am

EvilNinjadude wrote:
aivadarker wrote:well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

Oh, the Ace Drive! It also affects projectile abilities... hm... maybe I could make something of that.

well not the missiles but you can shoot the laser alot faster so you can nearly have 4 beacons on targets at all times even with rapid missiles. so you can do some evil damage but as said it is very very squishy and will die very quick if someone wants you dead


Last edited by aivadarker on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
avatar
syther

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  EvilNinjadude on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 am

aivadarker wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:
aivadarker wrote:well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

Oh, the Ace Drive! It also affects projectile abilities... hm... maybe I could make something of that.

well not the missiles but you can shoot the laser alot faster so you can nearly have 4 beacons on targets at all times even with rapid missiles. so you can do some evil damage but as said it is very very squishy and will die very quick if someone wants you dead
Projectiles are affected too. It says.
Plus I checked it. Dual Heavy Cannon ftw. Ace Drive makes an Insane Carry.
avatar
EvilNinjadude

Posts : 550
Join date : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  syther on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 am

EvilNinjadude wrote:
aivadarker wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:
aivadarker wrote:well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

Oh, the Ace Drive! It also affects projectile abilities... hm... maybe I could make something of that.

well not the missiles but you can shoot the laser alot faster so you can nearly have 4 beacons on targets at all times even with rapid missiles. so you can do some evil damage but as said it is very very squishy and will die very quick if someone wants you dead
Projectiles are affected too. It says.
Plus I checked it. Dual Heavy Cannon ftw. Ace Drive makes an Insane Carry.

nice!!
avatar
syther

Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-11-16
Age : 28
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  Aratex on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am

Yeah F5A Onyx is sage-like on siege, just putting that out there... Rolling Eyes
avatar
Aratex

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum