Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Thread!

+2
ECDryere
perplexingTheorist
6 posters

Go down

Introduction Thread! Empty Introduction Thread!

Post  perplexingTheorist Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:53 pm

This is an introduction thread so we can get to know eachother!
here we go;

Hello everyone! I'm ziggy, aka perplexingTheorist, a kickstarter backer and alpha player!

My kickstarter name was Siegfried Boyd Isidro-Cloudas, my full name if any of you were wondering.

I play a multitude of games, including TF2, LoL, Binding of Issac, Castle Story (alpha build), and some others.

I also play a handful of card and board games, including magic and settlers of catan.
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread! Empty Re: Introduction Thread!

Post  ECDryere Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi Siegfried! Thanks for starting this thread up. As most of you may already know I am Enrique C. Dryere (or ECDryere). I'm the artist (sound/writing/graphics/music/web) for Ring Runner. Have you had a chance to play the beta or demo? If so, what're your favorite ships and skills? What a Face
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Post  perplexingTheorist Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm currently running the Alpha demo, and may i add it's pretty awsome.

I haven't played enough yet to have a favorite ship yet, but I really like the arsenal archtype and the turret deploying abilities. I only have about 25% of the stuff unlocked at the moment, but I'm sure I'll come onto favorites as i unlock more.

How about you Enrique?
perplexingTheorist
perplexingTheorist

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:02 am

That's a tough one. I've been playing Ring Runner for a few years now, Wink and I'm happy to say that my favorite archetype has changed several times. I've probably used a fighter most, followed by casters. What a Face
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi!

My name is Alex D. Leidersdorff, I'm from Denmark. I'm a Data Technician student, and I'm interested in anything computer related basically, but I like to sit down and write, sometimes.

Looking forward to chatting with you all Very Happy
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

You're very welcome, Alex. Glad to have such talented players testing our game! I still can't believe you guys are blowing through Flooded Gate Difficulty. I hope you'll like the next level of difficulty we'll be putting out very soon (possibly tonight): The Pool. It's spicy! cherry
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 pm

ECDryere wrote:You're very welcome, Alex. Glad to have such talented players testing our game! I still can't believe you guys are blowing through Flooded Gate Difficulty. I hope you'll like the next level of difficulty we'll be putting out very soon (possibly tonight): The Pool. It's spicy! cherry

You flatterer! It can get pretty hairy sometimes, but usually end up with somewhere between 15 - 30 killstreaks on Spire Battles and win without them ever touching my base, depending on what I'm up against ofcourse (AI seems to be really good with Grapplers IF they are in a durable loadout, which they usually are).

The Pool. Sounds like a nice and happy place, I can't wait!
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

aratex2000 wrote:The Pool. Sounds like a nice and happy place, I can't wait!

It's where thread goes when it's "collected." Wink
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zehezro Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Well, I might aswell introduce myself - My name is Kim Stark and im also from Denmark, im currently in apprenticeship as a shop assistant. and i like to draw, play games and visit fitness center. It was actually Alex that showed me the game when it still was in kickstart phase, and since then i have heard about it and even sometimes watched him play it. Today i tried it myself for the first time with him and it was chaos in the start, but slowly became really fun, later got at go alone as Caster and can only say i love them! cheers
Zehezro
Zehezro

Back to top Go down

Post  ECDryere Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Ah, a fellow Caster-lover! Glad to have ya! Smile
ECDryere
ECDryere
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:09 am

well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:34 am

aivadarker wrote:well i'am syther aka aivadarker
but my real name is Lennart Kristensen i corrently am taking a education as a multimedia animator so i can make games myself hehe Very Happy . i also come from denmark and was the person that got alex to play hehe. for now i only play rogue and rogue hybrid's corrently playing the odin and i must say its a little squishy but damn that missile salvo hurts when max fighter vetrency Very Happy .

Oh, the Ace Drive! It also affects projectile abilities... hm... maybe I could make something of that.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am

EvilNinjadude wrote:

Oh, the Ace Drive! It also affects projectile abilities... hm... maybe I could make something of that.

well not the missiles but you can shoot the laser alot faster so you can nearly have 4 beacons on targets at all times even with rapid missiles. so you can do some evil damage but as said it is very very squishy and will die very quick if someone wants you dead

Last edited by aivadarker on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilNinjadude Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:17 am

aivadarker wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:

well not the missiles but you can shoot the laser alot faster so you can nearly have 4 beacons on targets at all times even with rapid missiles. so you can do some evil damage but as said it is very very squishy and will die very quick if someone wants you dead
Projectiles are affected too. It says.
Plus I checked it. Dual Heavy Cannon ftw. Ace Drive makes an Insane Carry.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  syther Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:19 am

EvilNinjadude wrote:
aivadarker wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:

Projectiles are affected too. It says.
Plus I checked it. Dual Heavy Cannon ftw. Ace Drive makes an Insane Carry.

nice!!
syther
syther

Back to top Go down

Post  Aratex Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:26 am

Yeah F5A Onyx is sage-like on siege, just putting that out there... Rolling Eyes
Aratex
Aratex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down