Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What an awesome experience

2 posters

Go down

What an awesome experience Empty What an awesome experience

Post  Ithias Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Well I've already seen some Posts/Threads (Forum-Threads, not those soul-thingys mentioned in the game) but I just had to create one myself, because this game is pretty much one of the best games I've ever played.

What can I say about it? The Gameplay is great, the Story is phenomenal and the soundtrack is just Awesome. I pretty much loved every Minute of the game (although my sister hated me playing it, as it seemingly was no fun to watch for her xD). The customization of the ships is just great. So many possible ways to utilize different ships.
Overloading the Enemy? Check.
Outpacing them an shooting hole after hole into them? Check.
Using Math to kill everything in sight? Check.
Being just a Bulldozer an running over them with loads and loads of rockets, turrets and whatnot? Check.
And hell, you can even be some kind of space knight and beat the s**t out of them with a friggin flail... just pure awesomeness.
I guess one could say that I pretty much adore every last bit of this game.
... Well, except for the fact that I just can't get a build for the Odin done that works for me. Love the design of that ship, but my style or whatever just does not fit it... whatever doesn't change the fact that this game is still awesome.

Yet I have one request:
Please make a sequel.
It would be a shame if the universe just died after a game and a book (which I have yet to read). It would be a shame if it ended after 'just' this. I want to know more about the world, about the characters. About Algray, Solipso, Hapty, Zarix, Valkaros, the nameless sage pretty much everyone. How about a game about Zarix and his time as a bounty hunter? How about a game about Valkaros' youth an how he came to be the one he is?
I may sound a little bit greedy or over-demanding here, but I just love the game and the universe. So yeah, I would definately throw my money at the screen, if I heard of a sequel or a prequel or something of the likes. Just let me know, if you start another Kickstarter after Popup-Dungeon, I would really apreciate it.^^

I guess that's enough of me talking for now.
I hope you appreciate my little message, and that I may even have encouraged you to create a very certain future project. And that my english wasn't too horrible, as it's not my native language.^^'

Oh and what I nearly forgot:
Great sense of humor and cool ship designs. Wink

Ithias

Back to top Go down

What an awesome experience Empty Re: What an awesome experience

Post  EvilNinjadude Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:39 pm

It's always good to see that people still occasionally come by to tell the devs that the game's pretty cool. I personally feel that it's difficult to get into for many people, and that some people don't end up liking it even then. I still don't stop trying to get people to try it, because I feel the same as you.

Also, if you like the lore and are not adverse to reading, I recommend getting the book. (I'll assume you don't have it, given that you didn't mention it.) It's a sequel of sorts, but not really -- it takes place quite some time after the conclusion of the story of RR.
EvilNinjadude
EvilNinjadude

Back to top Go down

Post  Ithias Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:46 am

Yes, I sadly haven't yet read the book (but I think I did mention it). Mostly due to the fact, that I simply missed that there was one for a long time. ^^'
However it should arrive in the next few days and will then be read during my vacation. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it.

Ithias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down