Demo update questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demo update questions

Post  mrvideogame on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:23 pm

When you finish the update on the demo, how would i get it? Would it be a simple patch download, or will i need to re-install the game? Also will my progress be the same, or will i need to restart from the beginning?

Last edited by mrvideogame on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to tame the wild spellchecker)

mrvideogame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demo update questions

Post  Paul Dryere on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:38 pm

You can get the update the same way you got the first demo. Just run the setup.exe in the folder and everything should be up to date. You should be able to continue with the same save data. You may need to uninstall the current version before the setup file will run, but you will still keep your save data.

P.S. I fixed what I believe was causing the crash you were encountering. Turned out playing the game on low enough resolutions combined with setting planet quality very low resulted in the textures being generated for planets to have 0 resolution. Sad

That being the case, you can try upping your planet quality to see if the current build runs! Very Happy

Last edited by Paul Dryere on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul Dryere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Demo update questions

Post  mrvideogame on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Thank you! I can now start making ships. There is now one caster, one fighter, one for the dark lord on his dark throne in the land of mordor where the shadows lie...

mrvideogame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Dryere on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Due to popular demand we will be adding a new control mode where you can aim your ship with your mouse. This will be added to the upcoming update.

This update should be available no later than October 2nd.
Paul Dryere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top