Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critical Time Loop Device does not work

Go down

Critical Time Loop Device does not work Empty Critical Time Loop Device does not work

Post  Deuced Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:24 pm

My Critical Time Loop Device fails to activate in all modes for all my ships.

They only time I've seen it activate is during the story missions which gave you the device.

Deuced

Back to top Go down

Critical Time Loop Device does not work Empty Re: Critical Time Loop Device does not work

Post  Paul Dryere Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Hey Deuced,

I cannot replicate this behavior on my end. The ability can only activate once every 30 seconds, and it is possible to not notice when it first activates (if in a particularly frenetic battle). You can double check that you have the ability while playing by pausing and accessing the bindings menu. Scroll down to your passives and make sure you have Critical Time Loop. If for some reason you don't and are sure you have equipped the device onto your ship, then I will have to look into what could possibly be the problem.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Critical Time Loop Device does not work Empty Re: Critical Time Loop Device does not work

Post  Deuced Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Yes I have it equipped. It's displayed in the binding menu.

May I send you my save files so you could look into it?

Deuced

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Dryere Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Sure. Just send them to RRCrashReport@gmail.com

Also, it would help if you could tell me a specific mission that you are certain the ability isn't working on.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down