Ring Runner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to the RR team for making it to the semi finals.

2 posters

Go down

Congratulations to the RR team for making it to the semi finals. Empty Congratulations to the RR team for making it to the semi finals.

Post  Formless Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:29 am

Even if spate was deemed the winner via voting Ring Runner is still my winner for being such a well developed game.

I'm not sure how much that 10,000 would have helped but i believe this game will sell incredibly well.Congratulations to Enrique,Paul and Courtney for your great work.
Formless
Formless

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the RR team for making it to the semi finals. Empty Re: Congratulations to the RR team for making it to the semi finals.

Post  Paul Dryere Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:43 am

The 10k would have definitely made the few months before release a lot more comfortable. Smile And would have allowed us to repay a small portion of our student loans.

However, the money would have not changed the finished product. We are still determined to make the game the best game it can be. This just means less sleep, and more burgers and tacos. Smile

We know we have something special with Ring Runner and are confident that many gamers will agree if they give the finished product a chance.

Thanks again for your kind words.
Paul Dryere
Paul Dryere

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum