New Patch - 2/9/13

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  perplexingTheorist on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 am

Never mind the crashing started up again >n<
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  Paul Dryere on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 am

You just need to lower your graphic settings even further, memory usage varies quite a bit depending on the background that is generated. What video card do you have?

Lowering resolution, anti alias, or planet quality should all help a good amount.
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  perplexingTheorist on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 am

Paul Dryere wrote:You just need to lower your graphic settings even further, memory usage varies quite a bit depending on the background that is generated. What video card do you have?

Lowering resolution, anti alias, or planet quality should all help a good amount.

Actually, i have none. I'm running an i5 that somehow lets me to play most games on high graphics.

But i think the game doesn't like me running fraps at the same time as starting a game.

I'll fiddle around a bit and see what's what.
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  Paul Dryere on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:54 am

I see, well then it is almost certainly an out of video memory issue. Which I assume Fraps would aggravate since it almost certainly uses a small chunk of video memory.

Thanks for sending your save data, tried playing Sage Surge and couldn't replicate the problem. I'm guessing it is an issue with lower framerates and their effects on collision logic. I'll see if I can come up with a fix.

I played a bit of wave mode with your Hadrian build, good fun. Smile
avatar
Paul Dryere

Posts : 504
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  perplexingTheorist on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:04 am

Paul Dryere wrote:I see, well then it is almost certainly an out of video memory issue. Which I assume Fraps would aggravate since it almost certainly uses a small chunk of video memory.

Thanks for sending your save data, tried playing Sage Surge and couldn't replicate the problem. I'm guessing it is an issue with lower framerates and their effects on collision logic. I'll see if I can come up with a fix.

I played a bit of wave mode with your Hadrian build, good fun. Smile

Oh yeah
that is a really fun build. Just fire missiles and have more missiles fire for you at your target.
Just heat guided missiles and then additional autoaim missiles. Plus the railgun is a good sniper.

I'm working on a sniper build right now and i have two. I'll post the specs later in another thread.
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  perplexingTheorist on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:37 pm

I'm just curious, but when's the next update coming out and is there anything cool/new we should be expecting for it?
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  ECDryere on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 pm

The next patch will likely be coming around February 26th or so and will bring a variety of new features. It may be possible that this patch will come sooner; it depends on other factors! Razz

  • The biggest addition will be the Space City environment, complete with traffic, signs, and garages!
  • We're also adding more veterancy equipment...
  • Revamping the shop interface and background
  • Adding a new song to the OST
  • And, of course, bug fixes.

avatar
ECDryere
Admin

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-02-26
Age : 35
Location : Dallas,TX

View user profile http://ringrunner.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  perplexingTheorist on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 pm

ECDryere wrote:The next patch will likely be coming around February 26th or so and will bring a variety of new features. It may be possible that this patch will come sooner; it depends on other factors! Razz

  • The biggest addition will be the Space City environment, complete with traffic, signs, and garages!
  • We're also adding more veterancy equipment...
  • Revamping the shop interface and background
  • Adding a new song to the OST
  • And, of course, bug fixes.


SPACEY CITY ENVIRONMENTAL! YEEESSSSS!
avatar
perplexingTheorist

Posts : 247
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Troy, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patch - 2/9/13

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum